Monday, February 05, 2007

Nude with no money

It's been one of those days. My brain feels terrible, not like a headache or even sinuses, just pressure. And I'm tired. Two things tho:
1) I got an 82 on my dreaded German exam
2) I got my very first diamond bracelet from Zach
I am very excited about both. The bracelet is perfect, not too gaudy, just delicate, the way I think jewels should be..if you overdo the jewelry, you no longer shine, which is sort of the point. Just a little bit of "frosting" as Kate Hudson would say.
However, I still feel like crap. I don't know if it's sleep deprivation or I'm just relaxed and forgot what that felt like. Either way, I don't want to go to work tonight. But, I have too. I wish now that I had not offered to work. I knew I would be tired, but I am so broke right now. And we need groceries. I hate money. And clothes. We should all just go naked and have no money. There would be no more problems. Except for Darwin's Theory of Surivival of the Fittest. Hey, I'm screwed either way, so bring on the nudiness!

No comments: