Friday, March 10, 2006

Storms and Sunshine

I don't know why, but I watched the video to this song while I was working out and I really liked it. The song is not too bad either once you get past his screechiness. I just thought I would share.....

You're Beautiful By: Joshua Blunt

My life is brilliant. My love is pure.
I saw an angel, of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway. She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,'Cause I've got a plan.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place, and I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.
Yeah, she caught my eye, as we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place, and I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.

It's so romantic. It reminds me a lot of summer and other things. Even though the video is totally shot in winter. Anyways, thought you would feel something. I guess you have to hear the song.
Last night was a good night.....The storm was beautiful. I ran around in it when I got off work. I wish there had been thunder. That would have put me straight to sleep. It was nice to sit in my car and drive while the rain fell and I listened to opera music. It was soothing. Most people lost power though. I must have like really strong power lines, because mine did not even flicker. I guess I'm just good like that:) It was a nice storm though, too bad it's gone. Although, I'm not complaining. The sunshine feels wonderful on the skin. I love being outside on days like this. I command you to go outside and play for at least five minutes today, if you haven't already. Do not waste it.
Cole is going out of town, and I will miss his face. Every one is going out of town though, because my parents are leaving too. I will be all alone, eating chinese and watching sappy movies. Or when I'm not working. (sniff) Nah, I'll probably do something wild, like go dancing FINALLY. I have wanted to go forever, but everytime I try to go, someone bails out on me. I've just decided that I'm going to drag someone there with me. Ha!

4 comments:

Cole said...

When are you going dancing? I'll go with you....

Cole said...

and that guy's name is James Blunt, not Joshua, lol.

Cole said...

GOSH, I LOVE YOU! I can't say it enough!

Vandy said...

SO... I like that song alot... seems like "everyone" could relate to it at some point...agree?